I would like to us this post to clarify the difference in lighting in two parts of the 2 minute film opening. The beginning is very brightly lit, however, as the main character is followed from the estate to the car it gradually becomes darker and from the shot in the car it is quite dark(I have included a few images to show this below). So I want to justify the reason why we decided for there to be different lighting points. We did this because we felt as though it would be great for pathetic fallacy and add to the intense atmosphere and build up we want for the following scenes. However, I understand that it may not seem that way from an audience point of view so for that reason as a group we will be showing the rest of our media class what we have of our film opening so far to get their reactions and opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment